By Lilah Kenny!
Hey Guys. I’m Back and I am talking about how awesome Ms. Tran is!
Ms. Tran was in fifth grade with Isiah Taylor and now she is in kindergarten. We fifth graders in Mr. Rocca’s class miss her so much!
So, my other Rocca friend Sophie Brecher and I are going to ask her questions of her life to tell you how amazing she is!
· Why do you like Wayne? There are such nice people here.
· If you could do any other job, what would it be? Cooking.
· What is your favorite color? Pink.
· What is your favorite animal? Dogs.
· What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Be with my daughters.
· Who is your best friend at Wayne? I love everybody
· What do you do in your free time? Cook!
Ms. Tran’s story:
Ms. Tran came here from Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Now she is an aide at Wayne Elementary School, and she is the manager of her own restaurant in Bryn Mawr! And she has two daughters! And Ms. Tran is loving and nice so when you give her a wave in the hall make sure to smile!
Categories: WES People